Expand Your Career Opportunities
Are you thinking of continuing your studies at university? Do you have skills, experience and knowledge that could be used for credit towards a degree? Southpac Aerospace has established a range of formalised articulation pathways to University with a number of Australian universities. This streamlines the transfer process of your course credits towards your University degree and saves you time and money!
Southpac Aerospace courses are nationally recognised through the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). This means you will be likely eligible for direct entry into related degree programs. You may also be able to apply for credit transfer, depending on your chosen Degree and University. Contact your chosen University for more information.
Select a University below for information on their Bachelor of Aviation Management courses and scroll further for credit transfer information.
SAVE TIME & MONEY
What to do next:
- Look for the university that offers the Degree you are interested in
- Note the Southpac Aerospace pathway qualification
- Contact the University or Southpac Aerospace to find out more
ADVANCED STANDING & CREDIT TRANSFERS
We recommend that Southpac Aerospace course participants interested in University pathways should contact the University of interest to discuss advance standings or credit transfers awarded for each course.
APPROVED ARTICULATION PROGRAMS
|Southpac Qualification||University||University Course||Credit Granted||Further Info|
|AVI50616 Diploma of Aviation (Aviation Management)||Southern Cross University||3002100 Bachelor of Business majoring in Aviation Management (CRICOS code SCU GC availabilities: 089780J)||8 units, of a total of 24 (33% of the course, or 1 year of FTE study)||For further details view the Southern Cross University website: www.scu.edu.au/aqfvocationallinkages
More credit is available for graduates of the Diploma of Aviation (Aviation Management) with the following experience:
|AVI50616 Diploma of Aviation (Aviation Management)||University of Southern Queensland||Bachelor of Aviation (BAVN)||2 units, of a total of 22 (9% of the course)||For further details of all qualifications on offer view the University of Southern Queensland’s Credit Calculator webpage: https://creditcalculator.usq.edu.au/
|AVI50616 Diploma of Aviation (Aviation Management)||
|Bachelor of Aviation Management (1367)||40 CP, of a total of 240 (16% of the course)|
|AVI50616 Diploma of Aviation (Aviation Management) + Industry Experience (5 years full-time industry experience & a current Aviation Technical qualification)||
|Bachelor of Aviation Management (1367)||120 CP, of a total of 240 (50% of the course)||For further details of all qualifications and credit arrangements on offer, view the Griffith University Articulation Database at: https://app.griffith.edu.au/credit-precedent/calculator.php
UNIVERSITY PATHWAY BENEFITS
- Allows better planning for study and career path in advance;
- Enables non-traditional entry to Higher Education by elevating a person’s university selection on the basis of their prior learning;
- Provides greater support for people transitioning between different academic levels, cultures and technologies;
- Builds academic skills and confidence progressively over time and facilitate life-long-learning;
- Reduces the overall cost and duration of a degree;
- Allows students to use their prior vocational knowledge and skills to work their way through their degree; and
- Rewards personnel with multiple qualifications in the shortest possible time, improving employee promotion and increasing remuneration.