Diploma Course Overview
We understand the unique requirements placed on members of this industry, so we ensure that our programs provide the best value for money and the broadest and deepest education possible. Browse our diploma pages, FAQ’s and Skill Sets pages to help you decide your qualification direction:
COURSES THAT LEAD TO QUALIFICATIONS
Our courses are specially designed to meet the ever-changing operational and regulatory requirements of the aviation industry.
Our growing list of course options provides our students with a number of potential course combinations in order to achieve their desired Diploma. This flexibility allows students to choose the courses and outcomes that are most relevant to their present role or their future career goal.
A key hallmark of our training is the practical application of information and the development of skills.
Our programs are specifically designed by aviation professionals for aviation professionals. Our team are industry experts in their relevant fields.
We continue to demonstrate a commitment to quality and continual improvement through the ongoing development of our existing programs and through expanding our range of training.
LIVE LEARNING VIRTUAL CLASSROOM COURSES
Stand by for new diploma packages becoming available through Southpac! We will soon be releasing details on certificate and diploma packages, but for now, feel free to explore course material about these courses from training.gov.au, below:
We are constantly looking for ways to help our community build their skill sets and further industry. We will publish diploma information as soon as it’s available.
WHY SOUTHPAC AEROSPACE
Southpac Aerospace – ID32353 is approved to meet standards set for RTO training. Our organisation is consistently reviewing and improving our course material through participant feedback and internal review processes. This framework ensures you are receiving the highest standard of training within the industry.
Specialists in Aviation Safety and Quality
When it comes to aviation management systems and aviation SMS training we are the specialists. All of our courses have been developed with the needs of the industry in mind. Each of our courses is delivered by a professional with vast aviation experience. Our trainers aim to ensure you receive current, relevant and informative training that will benefit both yourself and your organisation. We have trained over 6000 quality and safety management personnel over the past decade making us the largest aviation safety training provider in the region.
We provide you with
- Highly trained and engaged facilitators to make the most of your study,
- Training aligned with industry standards, workplace requirements and skill sets,
- Resources and materials that may include workbooks, guides and/or slides.
- Ongoing support for developing your career pathways!
- Understand what your qualification means – ASQA
- Know your rights when buying a training course in Australia – Queensland Government
- Research your course to ensure the type of qualification meets industry standards – ACCC
- Research Diploma of Quality Auditing qualification details – training.gov.au
- An easy way to find and understand job opportunities – Job Outlook