Management Systems Auditor Course
Learn the principles of auditing, managing and controlling audit programmes & systems
Guidance on auditing management systems
Globally Recognised | Locally Delivered Training
Available in-house by arrangement.
Standard: ISO 19011:2018
Accreditation: Exemplar Global AU
Duration: 2 Days
Course Investment: Bespoke in-house training packages are costed on a case-by-case basis. Contact us for a quote.
This two-day course is based around the ISO Standard 19011:2018 Guidelines for auditing management systems and provides guidance on auditing management systems, including the principles of auditing, managing an audit programme and conducting management system audits. All organisations need to plan and conduct internal or external audits of management systems or manage an audit programme.
- Exemplar Global AU
- Aviation specific courses built around the requirements of the industry,
- Any assessments will be certified by Exemplar Global
- All books and training material
- World-class facilitators
- An Introduction to Quality and Safety System Auditing, and Managing the Audit Programme
- Audit Planning
- Document Review
- Audit Preparation
- On-site Audit Activities
- Review and Closing Meeting
- Reporting and Follow-up
WHY SOUTHPAC AEROSPACE
We Are A Nationally Recognised Training Organisation
Southpac Aerospace – ID32353 is approved to meet standards set for RTO training. Our organisations is consistently upgrading and improving our course material through participant feedback and authority auditing processes. This framework ensures you are receiving the highest level of training within the industry.
We provide you with
- Highly trained and engaged facilitators to make the most of your study. Our trainers all have extensive experience not only as trainers and auditors but also within industry areas including Defence, Major airlines, General Aviation and Manufacturing & Maintenance organisations,
- Training aligned with industry standards, workplace requirements and skill sets,
- Resources and materials that may include workbooks, guides and/or slides.
- Ongoing support for developing your career pathways!