Safety Investigators Course
Face-to-Face & LLVC
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
Investigating Occurrences to Learn and Improve
Delivery: Face-to-Face or LLVC, LIVE Learning Virtual Classrooms Online
Delivery Style: 3-days
Available in-house by arrangement or publicly, see Course Dates
LLVC Online Experiences
|Safety Investigators Course LIVE||1 - 3 December 2020||VIRTUAL||$1,595.00|
|Safety Investigators Course LIVE||16 - 18 February 2021||VIRTUAL||$1,595.00|
|Safety Investigators Course||29 - 31 March 2021||Brisbane, QLD||$1,895.00|
After more detailed investigations into aircraft accidents?
Enrol onto our next Aircraft Accident Investigation (AAI) course here.
This safety investigators course has been especially designed for those involved with the investigation and analysis of occurrences and events including incidents, near misses and quality problems. This includes management at all levels and safety assurance personnel. Participants will develop the practical skills needed to investigate and analyse operational incidents with a view to developing improvements within their organisation.
For more complex aircraft accident investigations see our Aircraft Accident Investigation Course.
RECOGNITION OF TRAINING
BSBWHS505 Investigate WHS incidents
Participants will also receive a Southpac Aerospace endorsed Safety Investigators Course certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Safety Managers
- Safety Assurance Officers
- Safety Investigators
- WHS Officers
- Any involved in or supporting an investigation program
This course is applicable to participants working in corporate, flight operations, maintenance or ground operations.
- Management systems & safety fundamentals
- Systems thinking & new approaches
- Initial actions
- Investigation process
- Occurrence definitions
- Initial reporting
- Information sources
Analysis & Learning
- Contributing factors
- Occurrence sequence
Reporting & Follow-up
- Writing the report
- Safety outcomes
- Driving improvement
WHY SOUTHPAC AEROSPACE
We Are A Nationally Recognised Training Organisation
Southpac Aerospace – ID32353 is approved to meet standards set for RTO training. Our organisations is consistently upgrading and improving our course material through participant feedback and authority auditing processes. This framework ensures you are receiving the highest level of training within the industry.
We provide you with
- Highly trained and engaged facilitators to make the most of your study. Our trainers all have extensive experience not only as trainers and auditors but also within industry areas including Defence, Major airlines, General Aviation and Manufacturing & Maintenance organisations,
- Training aligned with industry standards, workplace requirements and skill sets,
- Resources and materials that may include workbooks, guides and/or slides.
- Ongoing support for developing your career pathways!
What our clients say about Safety Investigator’s
The various tool for writing a report and interview exercises.
Most beneficial for a systems focus versus incident focus.